DYNAVAP M STARTER KIT
The “M” Starter Pack includes:
- The “M”
- DynaStash (Cedar or Walnut)
- Cyclone Triple Torch
- Cotton Pipe Cleaners (5-pack)
- 3 x High Temp O-Rings
- 2 x Condenser O-Rings
- 1 x Stainless Steel CCD
The DynaVap “M” is our most popular battery-free vaporizer and has no electronic parts that can fail. This gives you the freedom to use your vaporizer practically anywhere with any independent heat source, but for optimum flavor, we recommend a butane torch or Induction Heater.
Designed to be used with dry herb or concentrates (DynaCoil adaptor sold separately), the “M” vaporizer is more efficient than smoking because the “M” heats the material at a lower temperature producing consistent and flavorful vapor all while stretching your stash.
- Made entirely in the USA from medical grade stainless steel
- Notched dosing chamber functions as a built in grinder
- Adjust-a-Bowl feature allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs and is ideal for microdosing
- A contoured design for easy gripping
- Airports for manual airflow control
- Tapered mouthpiece fits snugly in 10mm female water piece openings
Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any standard size DynaStash.
To use your VapCap:
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click – this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.